Latest News & Events
- Bottecchia, L (2020). Promoting Positive Energy Districts through a spatial toolfor policy makers within the SMART BEEjS project. In: 10th European open mod workshop, 15-17 January 2020. Poster
- Heinz, H., Galanakis, K. , Bueno Vega, C. and Valero-Silva, N. , 2020. Human-centric business models as an approach for financially viable positive energy districts. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) 2020 Conference. “Conference in The Cloud”, 2-4 September 2020.
- Heinz, Helen (2020). Egni Co-op -Can energy cooperative business models contribute to PEDs? In: III Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores e Investigadoras de Canarias y el I Congreso Internacional de Jóvenes por la Investigación 2020. Poster. 26-27 November 2020.
- Lopez Dallara, M; Galanakis, K; Stathopoulou, Eleni; Valero Silva, Nestor (2020) Business Models in Energy Communities: an analysis trough legal lenses, ISPIM-Virtual, Berlin, Germany, June 8-10 | conference-paper
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2020) Energy citizenship in the making – How to make energy transition works for all? In: 11th International Sustainable Transition Conference, Vienna, Austria (online). August 20. Conference presentation.
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2021) Governing energy citizenship in the era of neoliberal governmentality: A discourse analysis of Positive Energy District in Torres Vedras, Portugal. In: 5th Energy and Society Conference, Trento, Italy (online). February 12. Conference presentation.
- Lamonaca, L. Inclusive Positive Energy Districts between sustainability and equality. Energy and Society Conference (online), 10-12 February, University of Trento, Italy.
- Akhatova, A., Kranzl, L., Fouladvand, J. (2021).Conceptual Agent-based model of Neigbourhood-Level Building retrofits based on Energiesprong approach. In: The 1st IAEE Online Conference takes place on 7th – 9th June 2021 (Online).
- Caballero, N; Della Valle, N (2021) Tackling Energy Poverty Through Behavioural Change: A Pilot Study on Social Comparison Interventions in Social Housing Districts Frontiers in Sustainable Cities; doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/frsc.2020.601095
- Frondel, M., Marggraf, S. Sommer und C. Vance (2021), Reducing vehicle cold start emissions through carbon pricing: evidence from Germany. Environmental Research Letters 16 (3) DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/abde06
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2021) Developing A Human-Centric Perspective To Positive Energy Districts – A Critical Review From Social And Environmental Psychology. Frontiers in Sustainable Cities. (under peer reviewed)
- Hearn, A.X., Sohre, A. and Burger, P., 2021. Innovative but unjust? Analysing the opportunities and justice issues within positive energy districts in Europe. Energy Research & Social Science, 78, p.102127.
- Akhatova, A., Kranzl, L., Heendeniya, C.B., Schipfer, F. (2021). Agent-based modelling of urban and district energy systems – A systematic literature review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. (Submitted: Feb2021; Status: With Editor)
Smart-BEEjS Internal Newsletter
Latest Social Media Posts
Latest Instagram Posts