Latest News & Events
- Bottecchia, L (2020). Promoting Positive Energy Districts through a spatial toolfor policy makers within the SMART BEEjS project. In: 10th European open mod workshop, 15-17 January 2020. Poster
- Heinz, H., Galanakis, K. , Bueno Vega, C. and Valero-Silva, N. , 2020. Human-centric business models as an approach for financially viable positive energy districts. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) 2020 Conference. “Conference in The Cloud”, 2-4 September 2020.
- Heinz, Helen (2020). Egni Co-op -Can energy cooperative business models contribute to PEDs? In: III Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores e Investigadoras de Canarias y el I Congreso Internacional de Jóvenes por la Investigación 2020. Poster. 26-27 November 2020.
- Lopez Dallara, M; Galanakis, K; Stathopoulou, Eleni; Valero Silva, Nestor (2020) Business Models in Energy Communities: an analysis trough legal lenses, ISPIM-Virtual, Berlin, Germany, June 8-10 | conference-paper
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2020) Energy citizenship in the making – How to make energy transition works for all? In: 11th International Sustainable Transition Conference, Vienna, Austria (online). August 20. Conference presentation.
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2021) Governing energy citizenship in the era of neoliberal governmentality: A discourse analysis of Positive Energy District in Torres Vedras, Portugal. In: 5th Energy and Society Conference, Trento, Italy (online). February 12. Conference presentation.
- Lamonaca, L. Inclusive Positive Energy Districts between sustainability and equality. Energy and Society Conference (online), 10-12 February, University of Trento, Italy.
- Caballero, N; Della Valle, N (2021) Tackling Energy Poverty Through Behavioural Change: A Pilot Study on Social Comparison Interventions in Social Housing Districts Frontiers in Sustainable Cities; doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/frsc.2020.601095
- Frondel, M., Marggraf, S. Sommer und C. Vance (2021), Reducing vehicle cold start emissions through carbon pricing: evidence from Germany. Environmental Research Letters 16 (3) DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/abde06
- Nguyen, M.T.; Batel, S. (2021) Developing A Human-Centric Perspective To Positive Energy Districts – A Critical Review From Social And Environmental Psychology. Frontiers in Sustainable Cities. (under peer reviewed)
- Hearn, A.X; Sohre, A., Burger, P. (2021) Innovative but unjust? Analysing the opportunities and justice issues within Positive Energy Districts in Europe. Energy Research and Social Science journal. (Submitted, Under peer review).
Latest Social Media Posts
A newly published article that looks at #energyjustice in #PEDs using the capabilities approach, co-authored by one of our researchers @AdamHearn14 ⤵️Read More
RT @SPARCSeu: Are you interested in the #structural transformation process of #PEDs? If yes, this webinar is for you! Register to our #EUG…Read More
Another one! Our ESRs conducted interviews and a roundtable with stakeholders representing eight European regions on the #localenergytransition: what is the status quo? What are the drivers of the transition and challenges faced? Read the output here🌍Read More
RT @ITCCANARIAS: 📚15 doctorandos investigan sobre modelos energéticos descentralizados en el proyecto #MSCA @SmartBEEjS https://t.co/IkShRX…Read More
Looking forward to this! @SmartBEEjS's Helen will be presenting her research on renewable energy communities in island environments 🌴Read More
RT @stefanbuzar: 'Confronting #EnergyPoverty in Europe: A Research and Policy Agenda'. A new paper co-written w @harrimus & @MarineCornelis…Read More
Rolling into Monday like... From last year’s @SmartBEEjS winter school in 🇵🇹 when our researchers visited Torres Vedras to learn about the city’s sustainability efforts in energy and mobility. https://t.co/WUex6c5mWCRead More
RT @SPARCSeu: Save the date – it’s time to talk about the human factor in designing #sustainable environments! 🙌 Join our webinar on how t…Read More
Latest Instagram Posts