- Akhatova, A., Kranzl, L., Fouladvand, J. (2021). Conceptual Agent-based model of Neigbourhood-Level Building retrofits based on Energiesprong approach. In: The 1st IAEE Online Conference on 7th – 9th June 2021 (Online).
- Akhatova, A. and Kranzl, L. (2021). Agent-based model of net-zero integrated retrofitting of neighbourhoods. In: 12 Internationale Wirtschaftstagung an der TU Wien (IEWT2021) on 8-10 September (Online).
- Bottecchia, L. (2020). Promoting Positive Energy Districts through a spatial tool for policy makers within the SMART BEEjS project. In: 10thEuropean open mod workshop, 15-17 January 2020. Poster
- Bottecchia L., Gabaldón A., Castillo-Calzadilla T., Soutullo S., Ranjbar S., Eicker U. (2022) Fundamentals of Energy Modelling for Positive Energy Districts. In: Littlewood J.R., Howlett R.J., Jain L.C. (eds) Sustainability in Energy and Buildings 2021. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol 263. Springer, Singapore.DOI: 10.1007/978-981-16-6269-0_37
- Bruck, Axel (2020). Techno-Economic Analysis of positive energy districts In: III Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores e Investigadoras de Canarias y el I Congreso Internacional de Jóvenes por la Investigación 2020. 26-27 November 2020.
- Bruck, Axel (2021). Electricity-only Positive Energy District analysis in climatically favoured regions and glimpse on multi-energy extension of the analysis. In: IEWT 2021 Das Energiesystem nach Corona: Irreversible Strukturänderungen – Wie?
- Bruck, Axel (2021). The Potential of Positive Energy Districts in The Energy Transition Across Europe. In: Energy, COVID, and Climate Change, 1st IAEE Online Conference, June 7-9, 2021
- Derkenbaeva, E., H. Vega, S., Hofstede, G.J., van Leeuwen, E. (2021). Positive Energy Districts: Mainstreaming Energy Transition in Urban Areas. ICEP-2021, Symposium: PEDs: their set-up and governance to stimulate behaviour change. Conference presentation, 5-8 October, 2021.
- for policy makers within the SMART BEEjS project. In: 10th European open mod workshop, 15-17 January 2020. Poster
- Hearn, Adam. 2021. PED creation in Spain and community energy initiatives; towards a just transition ICEP-2021, Symposium: PEDs: their set-up and governance to stimulate behaviour change. Conference presentation, Syracuse, Sicily, Italy, October 5-8.
- Heinz, H., Galanakis, K., Bueno Vega, C. and Valero-Silva, N., 2020. Human-centric business models as an approach for financially viable positive energy districts. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) 2020 Conference. “Conference in The Cloud”, 2-4 September 2020.
- Heinz, Helen (2020). Egni Co-op -Can energy cooperative business models contribute to PEDs? In: III Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores e Investigadoras de Canarias y el I Congreso Internacional de Jóvenes por la Investigación 2020. Poster. 26-27 November 2020.
- Lamonaca, L. (2021). In pursuit of inclusion in Positive Energy Districts: Analysis of the energy poverty policies in the EU energy policies. XVI PhD Meeting in Psychology – (Online Edition). 20th ‐21 May. ISCTE‐IUL, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Lamonaca, L. (2021). Inclusive Positive Energy Districts between sustainability and equality. Energy and Society Conference (online), 10‐12 February, University of Trento, Italy. 2021.
- Lamonaca, L. (2021). Does EU State Aid Rules to housing for retrofitting and for energy infrastructure increases energy poverty and changes environmental attitudes across the EU? Reflections and research gaps. International Conference on Environmental Psychology (ICEP). 5- 8 October 2021. Urban Center, Catania University, Syracuse, Italy.
- Lopez Dallara, M., Galanakis, K., Stathopoulou, E., Valero Silva, N. (2020) Business Models in Energy Communities: an analysis trough legal lenses, ISPIM-Virtual, Berlin, Germany, June 8-10 | conference-paper
- Mihailova, D. (2021). Preferences for configurations of Positive Energy Districts: Insights from a discrete choice experiment on Swiss households. In: Behave Conference (online), April 21-23
- Mihailova, D. (2021). Preferences for configurations of Positive Energy Districts: Insights from a discrete choice experiment on Swiss households. In: International Conference on Environment Psychology (ICEP), Syracuse, Sicily, Italy, October 5-8
- Nguyen, M.T., Batel, S. (2020) Energy citizenship in the making – How to make energy transition works for all? In: 11th International Sustainable Transition Conference, Vienna, Austria (online). August 20. Conference presentation.
- Nguyen, M.T., Batel, S. (2021) Governing energy citizenship in the era of neoliberal governmentality: A discourse analysis of Positive Energy District in Torres Vedras, Portugal. In: 5th Energy and Society Conference, Trento, Italy (online). February 12. Conference presentation.
- Bottecchia, L., Lubello, P., Zambelli, P., Carcasci, C. and Kranzl, L. 2021. The Potential of Simulating Energy Systems: The Multi Energy Systems Simulator Model. Energies, 14, 5724. https://doi.org/10.3390/en14185724
- Bruck, A., Ruano, S.D. and Auer, H. 2021. A Critical Perspective on Positive Energy Districts in Climatically Favoured Regions: An Open-Source Modelling Approach Disclosing Implications and Possibilities. Energies, vol. 14, no. 16, DOI: 3390/en14164864.
- Caballero, N. and Della Valle, N. 2021 Tackling Energy Poverty Through Behavioural Change: A Pilot Study on Social Comparison Interventions in Social Housing Districts Frontiers in Sustainable Cities; DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/frsc.2020.601095
- Frondel, M., Marggraf, C., Sommer, S. and Vance, C. Reducing vehicle cold start emissions through carbon pricing: evidence from Germany. Environmental Research Letters 16 (3) DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/abde06
- Derkenbaeva, E., H. Vega, S., Hofstede, G.J., van Leeuwen, E. 2021. Positive Energy Districts: Mainstreaming Energy Transition in Urban Areas. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol 153. DOI: 1016/j.rser.2021.111782.
- Hearn, A.X., Sohre, A. and Burger, P., 2021. Innovative but unjust? Analysing the opportunities and justice issues within positive energy districts in Europe. Energy Research & Social Science, 78, p.102127. DOI: 1016/j.erss.2021.102127
- Hearn, A.X. and Castaño-Rosa, R. 2021. Towards a just energy transition, barriers and opportunities for Positive Energy District creation in Spain. Sustainability, 13(16), 8698. DOI: 3390/su13168698
- Nguyen, M.T. and Batel, S. 2021. A Critical Framework to Develop Human-Centric Positive Energy Districts: Towards Justice, Inclusion, and Well-Being. Frontiers in Sustainable Cities. DOI: 10.3389/frsc.2021.691236
- Akhatova, A., Kranzl, L., Heendeniya, C.B. and Schipfer, F. (2021). Agent-based modelling of urban and district energy systems – A systematic literature review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. (Submitted: 20.09.2021; Status: With Editor)
- Mihailova, D., Schubert, I., Burger, P., Fritz, M. M. C. Exploring modes of sustainable value co-creation in renewable energy communities. Journal of Cleaner Production. (Status: With reviewers)
- Mihailova, D., Schubert, I., Martinez-Cruz, A. L., Hearn, A. X., Sohre, A. Preferences for configurations of Positive Energy Districts: Insights from a discrete choice experiment with Swiss households. Energy Policy. (Status: Under revision).
- Nguyen, M.T. and Batel, S. 2022. Politicising energy citizenship. Examining how neoliberal governmentality shapes political subjectivities in Positive Energy Districts. Environment and Planning C.
Latest News & Events
Smart-BEEjS Internal Newsletter
Latest Social Media Posts
Latest Instagram Posts